The admission requirements for the ACU Dietetic Internship program:
- Complete an online ACU application;
- Submit a $25 application fee;
- Complete a supplemental application for Dietetic Internship;
- Submit any/all official transcript(s) in English (or translated to English) of all previous college work (official means an original with the seal that comes directly from the issuing institution to ACU). The transcript must indicate a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university;
- A cumulative undergraduate approximate 3.2 and a minimum grade of B in Didactic Program in Dietetics courses and supporting courses including the sciences, statistics, and management;
- Two letters of recommendation;
- Submit a personal statement which includes the following: Short-term and long-term professional goals (after completing the dietetic internship); please address how faith can inform your work in the profession of dietetics, describe experiences you have had working with individuals who are dealing with poverty or are at risk for homelessness and how you felt about those experiences; and please explain your philosophy of working with the impoverished.
- Submit a personal resume; and
- Applicants must have completed Didactic Program in Dietetics requirements in an accredited program as specified by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND).
The Dietetic Internship is currently in the accreditation process and hopes to participate in the DICAS online centralized application for future terms.