The Master of Arts in Communication prepares graduates to provide organizations with techniques for improved teams, conflict processes and productivity through improved human interaction. Graduates of ACU’s Communication program have a 95% acceptance rate into their first choice of Ph.D. programs.
Master of Arts in Communication
Did you know students who graduate from our program will....
- Be able to review and critically analyze original research and, in disciplines where appropriate, be able to conduct research projects.
- Demonstrate expertise in a specialized area at the level to achieve professional certification or licensure, to be admitted to a doctoral program or to perform successfully in a chosen career field.
- Be able to articulate, critically analyze and synthesize foundational theories and philosophies undergirding his or her academic discipline.
- Analyze axiological assumptions and philosophies of the field from a Christian perspective.
- Form contacts with appropriate communities and organizations.
Chandler Harris ('12) | M.A. in Communication
In his current role at PFSweb, Chandler Harris relies heavily on communication skills and techniques that he learned while in the graduate Communication program at ACU.