Communication Sciences and Disorders
The Master of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders allows graduates to become certified, licensed speech-language pathologists. These professionals provide clinical services related to speech, language, voice, cognition-communication, swallowing and fluency.
Master of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
Did you know that...
- The Speech-Language Pathology degree at ACU is a nationally recognized program with competitive admission.
- We integrate faith into our teaching of speech-language pathology
- 95% of students completing the M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology at ACU from Spring 2011 through Spring 2013 completed within the expected time frame for this degree. See more.
- 97% of ACU M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology students taking the praxis exam from Spring 2011 through Spring 2013 passed the exam. See more.
- 96% of ACU M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology students who graduated between Spring 2011 through Spring 2013 were employed within one year of graduation. See more.
The master's education program in speech-language pathology at Abilene Christian University is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (CAA) of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, 2200 Research Boulevard #310, Rockville, Maryland 20850, 800-498-2071 or 301-296-5700.