Communication Sciences and Disorders
The Master of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders allows graduates to become certified, licensed speech-language pathologists. These professionals provide clinical services related to speech, language, voice, cognition-communication, swallowing and fluency.
Master of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
Did you know that...
- The Speech-Language Pathology degree at ACU is a nationally recognized program with competitive admission.
- We integrate faith into our teaching of speech-language pathology
- 97% of students completing the M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology at ACU from Spring 2010 through Spring 2012 completed within the expected time frame for this degree. See more.
- 83% of ACU M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology students taking the praxis exam from Spring 2010 through Spring 2012 passed the exam. See more.
- 100% of ACU M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology students who graduated between Spring 2010 through Spring 2012 were employed within one year of graduation. See more.
The graduate program in speech-language pathology is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation (CAA) of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).