The MAcc program is designed primarily for full-time study. The admission requirements for the MAcc are:
- Complete an online Graduate School application;
- Pay the $50 application fee;
- An official transcript(s) in English (or translated to English) of all previous colleges attended. The transcript must indicate an earned bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university or equivalent;
- Applicants have earned a minimum 3.00 GPA in their undergraduate accounting courses;
- Applicants without an undergraduate degree in accounting will be expected to earn a 3.00 GPA in their accounting leveling courses before taking more than 9 hours of graduate work;
- Two letters of recommendation (may be submitted through the online application);
- GPA of 3.00 from a college or university in the United States;
- A satisfactory GMAT score (generally a 50th percentile or better) may be required of any student who applies to the MAcc program and who has not completed 24 or more semester hours at ACU with a minimum GPA of 3.00;
- A written personal statement of academic interests, strengths and weaknesses.
An applicant cannot be considered for admission until all graduate admission requirements are completed and received. Final action on the admissions request is usually completed within a few weeks from the receipt of all documents. Students are advised to complete and submit all admission materials as soon as possible. Students may apply to enter in
either the fall or spring term.
- Complete an online application to the ACU Graduate School and pay the application fee.
- Submit your official transcripts from all colleges attended. If you are still enrolled in an undergraduate program, send us your unofficial transcripts so we can begin reviewing your application.
- Send us your completed application documents. For a detailed list of requirement, see above.
- Take the GMAT and request that your official scores be sent to ACU. Our GMAT code is 6001. For more information visit gmat.com.
Applicants with an undergraduate degree in accounting will generally meet all of the prerequisite standards. All applicants must satisfy the prerequisites for accounting and business.
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial or Cost Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting I and II
- Income Tax – Individuals
- Accounting Systems
- Advanced Accounting
For questions regarding the program, admissions requirements, or the application process, please contact Graduate Admissions at 800-460-6228 or email@example.com.
Application materials should be sent to:
Abilene Christian University
ACU Box 29140
Abilene, Texas 79699-9140