Graduate School Thesis Guide
For your convenience, the ACU Thesis Guide is available to download as a PDF. Additionally, all of the forms required for the thesis process are available below. All forms need to be returned to the Graduate School prior to or during the thesis process. You may send or bring in a hard copy, or you may e-mail your forms.
Before you write the thesis:
- Thesis Committee Announcement Form
- This is the form that registers you for thesis hours.
At the end of the first three hours:
- Prospectus Signature Page
- The complete prospectus
- IRB Approval Letter (if required for your thesis)
At the end of the process:
- Thesis Defense and Comprehensive Exam Form
- Thesis Check-in Sheet
- Author Permission Statement – for ACU Library
- TREN Approval – Graduate School of Theology only
Abilene Christian University
ACU Box 29140
Abilene, Texas 79699
Phone or Email:
If you have any questions about the thesis process, please contact the Graduate School at 325-674-6911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.