MyACU Account Setup
Register for MyACU
All you need to know to register for you MyACU account is your ACU ID and your birth date. It's that easy!
- First you need to register for your MyACU account by visiting this website.
- Provide Banner Number and Birthdate and click on "Get Email Username"
- The next screen will provide you with your myACU login information.
- Go to http://my.acu.edu and in the top, right corner click on "Sign In"
- Log in using your username and password.
Registering for your MyACU account is one of the first steps after being enrolled into graduate school here at Abilene Christian University. Registering for a MyACU account gives you access to several incredibly helpful tools. The first tool being your ACU email address which will be used by ACU to communicate with you throughout your graduate school experience. MyACU also gives you access to registering for your classes, staying in contact with your professors, access to your OpenClass account, and so much more!
Please contact the Graduate Admissions Office at (325) 674-6911 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not know your ACU ID.