ACU Summer Camps
Don't just sit around all summer! Jump into fun times of building relationships, experiencing life on a college campus and growing mentally, physically and spiritually through one (or more!) of ACU's summer programs. Make plans to join us for Leadership Camps, Athletic Camps, or Summer Academy in summer 2013!
ACU Leadership Camps offer a uniquely focused leadership training experience that calls young believers to respond to God with their heart, mind and life.
- KidQuest Day Camp emphasizes discovery active learning and expressive play for kids entering 1st through 3rd grade.
- Learning to Lead provides an active learning adventure for youth preparing to enter 4th through 6th grade.
- MPulse offers a community-building experience for adolescents in a transition period preparing to enter 7th through 9th grade.
- Kadesh Life Camp maximizes challenges to high school students through its innovation and intense focus of week-long events.
- Cross Training, for students entering 8th grade through college freshman, stretches campers physically and spiritually in an adventure-packed one-week session in the mountains of Sipapu, New Mexico.
ACU Athletics offers fun-filled summer sports camps providing skills development, leadership training and spiritual mentoring for students from age 5 to 18. These camps include Camp Wildcat (multi-sport camp), Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Volleyball and Track and Field. All ACU Champions Sports Camps take place on Abilene Christian University’s campus and the students will have the opportunity to enhance their skills at various sports using the same facilities that ACU student athletes use.
Hosted by the ACU Honors College, Summer Academy offers fun and challenging courses for talented students entering 10th through 12th grades. Campers are taught by university professors who explore topics from an applied, in-depth perspective. Campers receive up to four hours of college credit as they test their creativity, sharpen their critical thinking, and experience a taste of life on a university campus.