ACU Summer Camps
Don't just sit around all summer! Jump into fun times of building relationships, experiencing life on a college campus and growing mentally, physically and spiritually through one (or more!) of ACU's summer programs. Make plans to join us for Leadership Camps, Athletic Camps, or Summer Academy!
ACU Leadership Camps offer a uniquely focused leadership training experience that calls young believers to respond to God with their heart, mind and life.
- KidQuest Day Camp emphasizes discovery active learning and expressive play for kids entering 1st through 3rd grade.
- Learning to Lead provides an active learning adventure for youth preparing to enter 4th through 6th grade.
- MPulse offers a community-building experience for adolescents in a transition period preparing to enter 7th through 9th grade.
- Kadesh Life Camp maximizes challenges to high school students through its innovation and intense focus of week-long events.
- Cross Training, for students entering 8th grade through college freshman, stretches campers physically and spiritually in an adventure-packed one-week session in the mountains of Sipapu, New Mexico.
ACU Athletics offers fun-filled summer sports camps providing skills development, leadership training and spiritual mentoring for students from age 5 to 18. These camps include Camp Wildcat (multi-sport camp), Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Volleyball and Track and Field. All ACU Champions Sports Camps take place on Abilene Christian University’s campus and the students will have the opportunity to enhance their skills at various sports using the same facilities that ACU student athletes use.
Travel to Oxford, England, for two weeks this summer with Dr. Jack Maxwell, professor of Art and Design, and his wife and fellow artist Jill, for an Introduction to Art course. You'll learn the fundamentals of visual art and art history (earning 3 hours of college credit!), make new friends and create masterpieces as you travel across the United Kingdom.
Learn more, including instructions on how to register.
This experience is open to high school juniors and seniors only.