ACU Summer Camps
Don't just sit around all summer! Jump into fun times of building relationships, experiencing life on a college campus and growing mentally, physically and spiritually through one (or more!) of ACU's summer programs. Make plans to join us for Leadership Camps, Athletic Camps, or Summer Academy!
ACU Leadership Camps offer a uniquely focused leadership training experience that calls young believers to respond to God with their heart, mind and life.
- KidQuest Day Camp emphasizes discovery active learning and expressive play for kids entering 1st through 3rd grade.
- Learning to Lead provides an active learning adventure for youth preparing to enter 4th through 6th grade.
- MPulse offers a community-building experience for adolescents in a transition period preparing to enter 7th through 9th grade.
- Kadesh Life Camp maximizes challenges to high school students through its innovation and intense focus of week-long events.
- Cross Training, for students entering 8th grade through college freshman, stretches campers physically and spiritually in an adventure-packed one-week session in the mountains of Sipapu, New Mexico.
ACU Athletics offers fun-filled summer sports camps providing skills development, leadership training and spiritual mentoring for students from age 5 to 18. These camps include Camp Wildcat (multi-sport camp), Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Volleyball and Track and Field. All ACU Champions Sports Camps take place on Abilene Christian University’s campus and the students will have the opportunity to enhance their skills at various sports using the same facilities that ACU student athletes use.
The ACU Honors Academy is a life-changing journey inviting high school students to grow academically, creatively and spiritually in a close mentoring and peer community at Abilene Christian University.
Learn more, including instructions on how to register.
This experience is open to high school studentsonly.