ACU Sing Song
As a rich Abilene Christian University tradition since 1956, approximately one-third of ACU’s student body participates in Sing Song each year where a top men's social club, women's social club and mixed voices group are crowned for having the best song medley.
Sing Song 2014: What About Love?
Show dates and times are:
- February 14 at 8 p.m.: $16
- February 15 at 2 p.m.: $19
- February 15 at 8 p.m.: $25
Call 325-674-4864 for information about seating with special access.
Four students are serving as co-chairs, including:
- Amanda Clary, senior marketing major from Denton
- Ashley Crisp, junior communication disorders major from Dallas
- Brady Johnson, senior journalism and mass communication major from Round Rock
- Zeke Morgan, junior psychology major from Keller
Six hosts and hostesses will perform in between the club and class acts. They include:
- Emily Dixon, senior family studies major from Dallas
- Chelsea Emberlin, junior education major from Forney
- Rodney Johnson, junior finance and international studies major from Odessa
- Trey Wrape, senior youth and family ministry major from Rowlett
- Caroline Nikolause, senior psychology major from O'Fallon, Ill.
- Chris Balsly, senior management major from North Richland Hills
Order FlowersThank you for your interest in purchasing flowers, however, we have sold out.
Planning to attend Sing Song this year?