Ten senior women were selected by nominations from Abilene Christian University students to serve as the 2006 Homecoming Court.
The Homecoming Court nominees will be presented during Chapel and Homecoming Opening Ceremonies at 11 a.m. on Friday and during Homecoming Chapel at 10:45 a.m. on Saturday in Moody Coliseum.
The Homecoming Queen will be announced during half-time at the Homecoming football game against Angelo State University at Shotwell Stadium. The game begins at 2 p.m. Saturday.
Members of this year's Homecoming Court are:
- Maria del Pinal, communication major from Fort Worth
- Amanda Deveneau, elementary education and ministry to children major from Coppell
- Kayla Freede, speech pathology major from Sugar Land
- Lauren Hart, integrated marketing communication major from Austin
- Hillary Hoover, family studies major from Allen
- Lindsey Jessup, human communication major from Bakersfield, Calif.
- Betsy Noah, business management and marketing major from Midland
- Lindsey Scraggs, biology teaching major from Abilene
- Calee Varner, secondary education major from Amarillo
- Shelbi Watten, broadcast journalism major from Coppell