Students wanting to start a small group or host a one-time spiritual formation event for Quest credit:
- Secure a Faculty or Staff member who is willing to partner with you as the sponsor for your event(s). Only a faculty or staff member, as your agreed-upon sponsor, should complete the Quest application. Please ask your faculty or staff sponsor to complete the Quest application to begin the process.
- All events must be submitted 5 business days prior to the event requested to allow for processing and training.
- Please do not promise or advertise credit for an event until you have received confirmation of approval from your sponsor. The Spiritual Formation/Chapel Office cannot make exceptions to this process.
Faculty/Staff sponsors of Quest events:
- The Quest name for spiritual formation events is designed to connect with the idea that we are all on a spiritual journey, a quest. These options offered are to help students to seek and find meaningful ways in which to connect to God, Christian community, spiritual practices, service and calling.
- Click here to request credit for the spiritual formation events or small group chapels you sponsor with or for students.
- For assistance completing this application, contact the Jared Hodges, the Coordinator for Spiritual Formation Events at 325-674-6469. He can provide a Reference Guide for the QUEST application to help you to complete the QUEST Event application. These instructions take you step-by-step through the form to completion.