of Abilene Christian University is to educate students for Christian service and leadership throughout the world.
This mission is achieved through:
- Exemplary teaching, offered by a faculty of Christian scholars, that inspires a commitment to learning;
- Significant research, grounded in the university's disciplines of study, that informs issues of importance to the academy, church, and society;
- Meaningful service to society, the academic disciplines, the university, and the church, expressed in various ways, by all segments of the Abilene Christian University community.
- One of only five private institutions in the nation with an accredited journalism program
- FIDER-Accredited Interior Design program
- AACSB-Accredited College of Business Administration
- Undergraduate students are included in faculty research projects
- The majority of our students volunteer in the community
- Students choose from more than 70 baccalaureate majors that include more than 100 areas of study, 25 master’s degree programs and one doctoral program
- Our career network consists of 86,000 alumni in every state and 109 countries
- Annual enrollment of approximately 4,700 students from across the U.S. and 60 nations
- 50 national athletic championships
- Beautiful, 208-acre, modern campus 180 miles west of Dallas/Ft. Worth
Graduates of ACU have become best-selling authors, ministers, judges, mayors, producers...
We believe our 84,000 alumni change the world in positive ways every day.