Serving as a WorldWide Witness intern demands a high level of commitment. Here are some of the requirements:
- Pray about this opportunity and your motivation.
- Submit all material needed for the processing of your application (See Apply)
- Pay a non-refundable $100 application fee.
- Express preferences about where you want to go, but accept that the directors of WWW have the final word about field assignments.
- Participate in training class BMIS 391 Service in Global Contexts.
- Communicate openly, frequently and respectfully with trainers and supervisors.
- Develop a relationship with your teammates.
- Raise Funds.
On the Field
- Represent God, your sending church, ACU and WWW in a Christ-like manner at all times.
- Maintain a good relationship with your fellow interns, both before and during the internship.
- Go as a learner and look for opportunities to be of service to others.
- Avoid any action that would compromise the integrity or effectiveness of your field supervisors.
- Support their ministry and doctrinal positions without reservation or complaint.
- Maintain an attitude of service and cooperation.
- Follow your supervisors’ guidelines regarding relationships
- Potentially, Reveal group meetings to help process what’s next.