Multiple missionaries were asked “If you were to go to the field again, what would you want your FAMILIES to understand?”
A sample of their answers are given below.
- Their support and encouragement are vital.
- We will miss you very, very much.
- We are moving to the mission field because we are called by God.
- Missions produces great stress on the missionary family but we will be fine.
- We love to hear stories from home but not pleas for our early return.
- We are moving to the field because of the love and principles you placed in us. We hope you can feel proud of that.
Return to Previous Page