New Trip - Leader Application
Existing Trip - Leader Application
New Leader Form
Role of a Team Leader
- Publicize the trip and recruit team participants, including students, staff, faculty, friends of ACU, and outside professionals.
- Serve as the primary contact for team members regarding the trip
- Serve as the spiritual leader for the team or assign that position to another leader
- Attend Leader orientation and trainings
- Communicate with the Missions Coordinator in a timely manner to the best of his/her ability
- Coordinate with the Missions Coordinator on all deadlines and changes made before speaking with the team
- Encourage team members to attend meetings, keep up with assignments, and remind them of deadlines
- Manage QUEST & Chapel: Keep track of attendance and participation using the document provided
- Understand all details of the host requirements, sometimes provided in a packet from the host, and communicate those with the team in a timely manner
- Includes vaccines, food/water, clothing, customs, etc.
- Plan any trip programs/activity and gather any materials needed