Complete the following steps to receive your financial aid for the upcoming academic year:
Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Go to the Web site: www.fafsa.ed.gov
- If completing the FAFSA for the first time, register for an FSA ID.
- If you are a returning student, you must now register for an FSA ID.
- Log in and complete the FAFSA online.
- List ACU as a receiving school of your FAFSA (School code 003537).
- If you have questions regarding your FAFSA, please contact the U.S. Department of Education at 1-800-4-FED-AID.
- If you are 'selected for verification', you will receive a letter from ACU with a list of documents you will be required to provide to us. Detailed instructions will be included in the letter.
- Receiving financial aid will be put on hold if ACU does not receive all of the necessary documents. Please complete your FAFSA and all requested documents in a timely manner.
- Please make sure to keep your permanent address up-to-date so you can receive all correspondence from our office. An incorrect address could cause a delay in receiving important documents.
- After you receive a financial aid award letter, there may be further instructions for different types of aid in which you may qualify. Additional action may be required.