Frequently Asked Questions, SRWC

General Information

What if I forget or lose my ID?
In order to gain access to the SRWC, you will need to either: 1)Use your ACU ID at the card reader turnstile or 2) Register to gain access using the biometric hand key turnstile by visiting the Member Services Desk. If you need a replacement ID, it may be purchased at Wildcat Central in the McGlothlin Campus Center. 

Is there a "lost & found" area?
Yes, please visit the Member Services Desk if you have lost an item in the SRWC.

Can I bring a guest?
Yes, any member may bring a guest for the cost of $7 per day/per guest. All guests must be over 18 years of age and must complete a SRWC Guest Pass Form and SRWC Waiver. Guests under 18 years of age may visit during family time as long as they are accompanied by a Parent who also purchases a day pass. All guests must have a current member sponsor complete their section of the the SRWC Guest Day Pass.

Can I get a membership for a couple of weeks?
No, all memberships are sold on a semester-to-semester basis. Halfway through each semester, memberships will be reduced to half-price.

At mid-term, do I still need to pay full price for Group Exercise Classes?
At mid-term you may purchase unlimited classes for half-price.

Are minors (those under 18 years of age) allowed to use the Rec Center?
Minors under the age of 16 are only allowed to use the SRWC during Family Time and must be signed-in and accompanied by a parent, grandparent or legal guardian at all times. Dependents age 16-26 must sign-up for an Adult Dependent membership.

When is Family Time?
During the academic year, Family Time begins at 5p.m. on Fridays and extends until closing time on Sunday? During the summer, Family Time is in effect during all operating hours. 

My lock won’t open. Who can help me with this?
SRWC employees can assist you with this. Please visit the Member Services Desk for help.

Do you have to be a member to enroll in the group exercise classes?
Yes, our group exercise classes are open to members only. There is a per semester fee to enroll in unlimited classes.

Do you offer personal training services?
Yes, personal training services are available for our members. In order to hire a personal trainer, please visit our staff page and contact a personal trainer for an initial meeting. 

Aquatics Center

I am only interested in using the pools. Can I purchase a swim membership?
No, we do not currently offer a swim-only membership.

How long are the lanes in the swimming pools?
The lap pool lanes are 25 yards long. The leisure pool lanes are 25 meters long.


How long is the indoor track?
The indoor track is 1/8 of a mile long. In other words, eight laps around equals one mile.

Intramural Sports

Can you tell me when my intramural team plays?
Please visit the Intramural Sports website or contact the Intramural Office for more information.