The Campus Center Information Desk is located right outside the World Famous Bean. The Information Desk provides assistance to students, faculty, staff, alumni and visitors, including campus and event information, directions, directory information, and table reservation for advertisement in the Campus Center. The Information Desk also manages the ACU Helpline during evening hours.
Additional Offices and Services
- The Campus Store - ACU merchandise
- Wildcat Central - Student administrative services (registrar, financial aid, billing, meal plans, housing, ID cards, etc.)
- Dining Services - View food menus and nutrition information
- ACU Leadership Camps - Learn more about Kadesh, MPulse, Learning to Lead and KidQuest
- Mail Services - Mailing and shipping services
- Textbook Reserve - Service provided by The Campus Store for reserving textbooks
- Student Development - Chapel & Spiritual Formation, Ministry And Service, SOAR Program, StrengthsQuest Programming.
Can't find what you need? Let us know by calling 325-674-2532.