Terminations, Transfers and Change/Close Requests

A Purchasing Card Change or Close Request must be submitted to University Purchasing for the following types of changes:

  • Termination of an employee
  • Card no longer needed and account should be closed
  • Cardholder has been transferred to a different department
  • Cardholder has a new administrator that needs access to his/her SDOL (JP Morgan’s Smart Data On-Line website) information
  • Cardholder’s supervisor has changed
  • Default FOAP needs to be changed