Cardholders have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure the proper and secure use of the p-card and respect the card as if it were their own.
- The cardholder may initiate transactions on behalf of others in his/her department; however, the cardholder is responsible for all use of his/her card.
- Ensure that sufficient budget funds exist for making purchases and only use FOAP numbers the cardholder is authorized for.
- Know and follow the p-card policy including all other university policies.
- On a monthly basis, in SDGen2 (JP Morgan’s Smart Data website), reallocate monthly charges, provide valid business purposes, and review each transaction by checking Cardholder Reviewed.
- Provide monthly expense reports to Accounts Payable.
How to Reallocate and Split P-card Charges
How to Run an Expense Report