What Residence Hall information is important to know?
- When are Parent Open House dates?
- September 19: 10 am-5 pm
- October 17: 10 am-1 pm, 6 pm-10 pm
- February 20: 10 am-5 pm
What are important dates for my student to remember?
- September 18-19: Freshman Follies
- October 12-16: Midterms Week
- November 13: Last day to withdraw from a class
- November 25-27 Thanksgiving Break
- December 8-11: Finals Week
- December 12 at 12:00 pm: Residence Halls close
- January 9th: Residence Halls open
- January 11: First day of classes
- March 15-19: Spring Break
- April 30: Last day to withdraw from a class
- May 4-7: Finals Week
- May 8 at 12:00 pm: Residence Halls close
What is your overnight guest policy?
In order to preserve our hall community for the students, we prefer that parents make arrangements to stay off-campus during their overnight visits to Abilene. If a sibling wants to stay in the hall with their brother or sister, they must be 16 years or older. Any overnight guest may stay for a maximum of two nights.