SEED Award Application
- Please complete the SEED Award Application form.
- Complete the detailed budget form indicating faculty summer stipend, course release, Proposal Developer ($1500/yr) and other expenses. Include total funds needed for the project, total funds requested for this application, and if applicable, include a narrative explaining other sources of support, justification of expenses, and a prioritization of expenses.
- The application form and budget should be completed, signed by the faculty person, and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org later than 5 p.m. on the first Monday of October.
- Please complete EthicsCORE Responsible Conduct of Research Training. Be sure to register under the ACU group when creating an account. Please submit a copy of your Completion Certificate with your application. RCR training should be conducted once every 4 years. All applications must have an up-to-date Completion Certificate at the time of the review meeting to be considered for funding. All training modules are accessible via a Canvas Research Training Course. You may request access to the classroom by clicking here.
- The Chair/Dean Evaluation and Approval form will then be generated and sent out using Adobe eSign Services for completion and signatures. This form must be completed and signed no later than the second Monday of October.