The following criteria are necessary for admission to a program leading to a degree offered by the Department of Bible, Missions and Ministry. For an application and further information, see the links below.
- Junior standing (60 credit hours).
- A grade of "C" or better in each lower-division Bible course (BIBL 104, 105, 221 and 212).
- A cumulative GPA of at least 2.25.
- Satisfactory completion of the Readiness for Ministry Testing, usually by the early spring of the sophomore year.
- Enroll in BIBL 420 in the first semester after admission to candidacy; usually this will be the fall semester of the junior year. Note that this requirement presumes the successful completion of first-year Greek.
- Recommendations (2):
- One from an elder or minister of your home congregation.
- One from a professor at ACU from whom you have taken a course and who is not in the Department of Bible, Missions and Ministry.
- Personal statement.
- Submission and completion of the application packet.
- Payment of $80 for psychological testing and interpretation of the results.
- Approval by the admission committee.
Revocation of Admission
The Department of Bible, Missions and Ministry reserves the right to revoke admission at any time, if a student’s cumulative GPA falls below 2.25, or if a student’s values or actions are not consistent with those of the university as defined in the Student Guide.
Junior Level Acceptance online application form
Online Recommendation form