- Friday, October 7 - Fill out online form and submit piece for Dr. Ward’s approval
- Sunday evening, November 20 - Auditions in WPAC Recital Hall
- Tuesday, March 7 - Concert with ACU Orchestra, Cullen Auditorium, 7:30 p.m.
Guidelines and Information
- Pieces must be submitted to Dr. Ward to determine suitability for the ensemble and availability of the music.
- Outside judges will be used.
- Students graduating in December ARE eligible for the competition, but you must commit to the dates for the concert, the dress rehearsal, and perhaps one other rehearsal arranged with Dr. Ward
- Memorization required. *Some works might bear special consideration (i.e. some 20th century works by composers such as Stockhausen, Berio, etc.). If you feel that your work deserves such consideration, include that on the form when you submit your piece to Dr. Ward, and your work will be reviewed by representatives from the vocal, piano, and instrumental divisions.
Online Entry Form