TABLE OF CONTENTS
This electronic version of the catalog is the official version of the 2011-12 ACU catalog. The electronic version may be bookmarked from any Internet browser or mobile device, such as an iPhone or iPad. A PDF catalog document has been provided for downloading or printing. For printing, a PDF cover has also been provided. To order a pre-printed copy of the 2011-12 ACU catalog, please contact The Campus Store at http://www.campusstore.acu.edu/Home.aspx or by calling 325-674-2524.
This document is the final version and all previous versions are not to be used - posted 6/21/2011:
- 2011-12 Catalog (PDF file - 6.5 MB)
- 2011-12 Searchable Catalog Index
- Letters from the President and Provost
- University Profile
- Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees
- University and Academic Information
- University Requirements
- College of Arts and Science
- College of Biblical Studies
- College of Business Administration
- College of Education and Human Services
- School of Information Technology and Computing
- Patty Hanks Shelton School of Nursing
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- Degrees and Majors
- ACU Online
- Graduate School
This catalog contains information about undergraduate and graduate programs and is intended to be a description of the policies, academic programs, degree requirements and course offerings in effect for the 2011-12 academic year. The university has endeavored to make it as accurate as possible at the press deadline. It should not be construed as an irrevocable contract between the student and the university. Abilene Christian University reserves the right to change any of the policies, procedures or fees described in this catalog and to apply these changes to any or all of its students as it finds necessary. The university may also choose to add or delete course offerings, degree programs or other programs at any time.
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU