Developing, maintaining and strengthening relationships with alumni, church leaders, school administrators and other volunteers
The University Relations department focuses on developing, maintaining and strengthening relationships with alumni, church leaders, school administrators and other volunteers to create goodwill in the target market of churches and private, faith-based schools in targeted geographic areas.
Individual University Relations Managers live and work in the field to build ACU awareness, gather market data and offer a communication channel between the university and key influencers.
- Follow between issues on the magazine blog
- ACU in Division I
- Online Graduate Programs
- Study Abroad: The World is Your Classroom
- Forbes ranks ACU in Top 10% of U.S. colleges
- ACU renewed as Apple Distinguished Program
- ACU Connected: Mobile Learning
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Abound
- ACU en Español
- Register Now for Summer Academy 2013
- Follow ACU on Twitter
- University news, events and fun!