Rules for University Testing Center
What should you do if you need to take a test?
- Call (325) 674-2451 to schedule an appointment.
- Arrive at our office in the Lower Level of McKinzie Hall five to ten minutes early to check in for your test.
- Bring a photo ID with you, preferably a driver’s license. You cannot test without a photo ID unless a member of the testing staff personally knows you.
- Bring the appropriate payment when you come to test. ACU fees can be paid with cash, check, money order, or charged to a current student’s account.
- If you need to cancel a testing appointment, please notify our office 24 hours in advance.
What can I expect when I arrive to take a test?
- Check in at the front desk with your photo ID.
- Personal belongings such as backpacks, books, and notes will not be allowed on the testing surface.
- Electronic devices such as cell phones must be turned off and either left outside the testing room or placed in an area designated by the testing staff.
- If you need to use the restroom, please notify testing personnel. Understand that timed tests will not be stopped and missed time cannot be made up.
- The testing staff must collect any scratch paper used during the test.
- All testing rooms are monitored. If an examinee is caught cheating in any way, the test will be voided and the fee will not be refunded. Appropriate faculty and administrators will be notified if necessary.
- We know testing can be stressful. We will do everything possible to make your testing experience pleasant.