Seated Calf Raise
1. Load plates on to the weight pegs.
2. Select your desired foot position for your training program (one leg, two legs, etc.).
3. Unlock the seat using the handle on the right side of the equipment.
4. Push up on your toes through a full range of motion.
5. Lock the seat using the handle on the right side of the equipment.
6. At the completion of your workout, return weights to the storage trees or storage pegs on the machine.
Get Training Tips
Browse our selection of instructional videos for training tips on numerous pieces of equipment available in the SRWC.
Submit a Suggestion
We are always looking to improve and serve you better. If you have a suggestion, please submit this online survey
Student Recreation and Wellness Center
ACU Box 27842
Abilene, TX 79699
Need to contact an SRWC team member? Please visit our staff page