1. Sit with your back flat against the backrest and grasp the handgrips.
2. Position your ankles between the padded rollers.
3. Bend your legs and then extend them at a sufficient speed in order to create adequate resistance.
4. During the exercise maintain your body against the pads.
5. If your back cannot rest correctly against the backrest, use the special cushion.
Get Training Tips
Browse our selection of instructional videos for training tips on numerous pieces of equipment available in the SRWC.
Submit a Suggestion
We are always looking to improve and serve you better. If you have a suggestion, please submit this online survey
Student Recreation and Wellness Center
ACU Box 27842
Abilene, TX 79699
Need to contact an SRWC team member? Please visit our staff page