1. To access the platform, comfortably push the button on the ROM lever (A) and move the rollers.
2. Standing on the platform (B), center your hip with the ROM lever rotation point.
3. Select the workload with the pin (C).
4. Select the desired start position with the help of the ROM lever.
5. With one foot firmly on the platform, move the other leg in front of the roller.
6. With your hips firmly against the pad, grasp the handgrips and push your leg back.
7. Maintain a smooth, controlled speed through the movement while staying in control of the weight.
8. To exercise with the other leg, reverse sides and repeat from point 1.
Get Training Tips
Browse our selection of instructional videos for training tips on numerous pieces of equipment available in the SRWC.
Submit a Suggestion
We are always looking to improve and serve you better. If you have a suggestion, please submit this online survey
Student Recreation and Wellness Center
ACU Box 27842
Abilene, TX 79699
Need to contact an SRWC team member? Please visit our staff page