1. Handgrips should be chest high.
2. Adjust the seat height by lifting the lever under the front of the seat.
3. To lower the seat you can remain seated, un-weight the seat to raise it.
4. Select the workload with the pin.
5. Rest your back flat against the backrest.
6. Set the position of the handgrips according to your joint mobility.
7. Grasp the handgrips symmetrically and press your arms forward simultaneously.
8. Do not lock your elbows.
9. Keep your elbows, wrists and shoulders aligned while performing the movement.
10. Maintain a smooth controlled speed through the movement while staying in control of the weight.
11. Change your grip from close to wide to adjust the movement trajectory.
Get Training Tips
Browse our selection of instructional videos for training tips on numerous pieces of equipment available in the SRWC.
Submit a Suggestion
We are always looking to improve and serve you better. If you have a suggestion, please submit this online survey
Student Recreation and Wellness Center
ACU Box 27842
Abilene, TX 79699
Need to contact an SRWC team member? Please visit our staff page