1. Adjust the seat height by lifting the lever under the front of the seat so that your elbow aligns with the lever rotation point.
2. To lower the seat you can remain seated, un-weight the seat to raise it.
3. Select the workload with the pin.
4. Stabilize your back firmly against the backrest.
5. Grasp the handgrips and press your arms down.
6. Maintain a smooth, controlled speed through the movement while staying in control of the weight.
7. At the end of the exercise return the weight stack to the starting position.
Get Training Tips
Browse our selection of instructional videos for training tips on numerous pieces of equipment available in the SRWC.
Submit a Suggestion
We are always looking to improve and serve you better. If you have a suggestion, please submit this online survey
Student Recreation and Wellness Center
ACU Box 27842
Abilene, TX 79699
Need to contact an SRWC team member? Please visit our staff page