1. Sit with your back flat against the backrest and place your feet on the footrest.
2. Grasp the handgrips.
3. Exhaling, bend your trunk forward and try to bring your chest close to your pelvis.
4. Concentrate the movement on your abdominal muscles without lowering your head.
5. Then, inhaling, stretch your vertebral column until your back returns against the backrest.
6. Maintain a sufficient speed in the two directions in order to create adequate resistance.
Get Training Tips
Browse our selection of instructional videos for training tips on numerous pieces of equipment available in the SRWC.
Submit a Suggestion
We are always looking to improve and serve you better. If you have a suggestion, please submit this online survey
Student Recreation and Wellness Center
ACU Box 27842
Abilene, TX 79699
Need to contact an SRWC team member? Please visit our staff page