Payments can be made online. Students can view current account activity and make online payments using a credit, debit card or electronic check under the "Payments" tab in the Wildcat Pay Portal.
*Card users will be assessed a separate, non-refundable convenience fee - 2.75% of the payment amount ($3 minimum fee) - at the time of each credit or debit card payment for student accounts. Non-refundable convenience fees will be processed by the Third Party processor, Payment Service (PayPath) and will appear as a separate charge on your credit card statement. Additional forms of payment accepted include: Cash, personal check, cashier's check, money order, electronic check (ACH), and wire transfer. Please Note: Once an online card payment transaction has occurred, the Convenience Fee is non-refundable.
eCheck (ACH) payments will continue to be processed in the Wildcat Pay Portal without a convenience fee.
ACU will continue to accept check payments by mail at:
Abilene Christian University
ACU Box 29117
Abilene, TX 79699-9117
Please do not send cash through the mail.
If you would prefer to make a payment in person, The Depot (located in McGlothlin Campus Center) will accept cash, personal checks, cashier's checks, and money orders.
*A Credit Card Convenience Fee FAQ is provided at: acu.edu/credit-card-faq
ACU’s Wildcat Pay Plan allows you the opportunity to:
- Enroll in a four-, five- or six-month Wildcat Pay Plan per semester.
- View charges, credits and financial aid in real time.
- Set up automatic payments using an electronic check credit or debt cards, or by ACH from a checking or savings account.
- Receive email and text message notification as your plan adjusts to activity on your account.
- Students can assign an "Authorized User(s)" to have access to view account activity, eBills, and to make payments using a separate username and password; click the "Authorized User" tab in the Wildcat Pay Portal and follow the steps.
Spring 2017 Payment Plan Options
|Plan Name||Enrollment Fee||First Installment Due||Last Installment Due||Plan Enrollment Expires|
|6 Month, Wildcat Pay Plan||$50||January 1||June 1||January 1|
|5 Month, Wildcat Pay Plan with 5% down||$50 + 5% of Account Balance Down Payment||February 1||June 1||February 1|
|4 Month, Wildcat Pay Plan with 5% Down||$50 + 5% of Account Balance Down Payment||February 1||June 1||February 1|
Late Fee Policy
Late fees will not be charged if payment is received in full by the stated eBill due date. Late fees equal to 1.242 percent will be charged on unpaid balances each month. If you are enrolled in a Wildcat Pay Plan and are current on all scheduled installments, late fees will not be charged.
If you have questions about the Wildcat Pay Plan or other account activity, please contact The Depot at 888-588-6083.