Paying Your ACU Bill
Electronic bills (eBills) are available within the first week of the month. Students will receive an email notification in their ACU email account stating that their eBill is available in the Wildcat Pay Portal. All charges are due according to the terms on the eBill. Official notification regarding the eBill and other university business is sent to the ACU student email account. Students are responsible for this information and any action that may be required by receiving this information.
To reach financial settlement each semester, students must either: pay the net balance in full, enroll in a Wildcat Pay Plan for the entire net balance, or have an approved loan in place to cover the balance. Note: Wildcat Pay Plans are not available to ACU Online Program students.
The Wildcat Pay Portal allows you to do the following:
- View Statements - Current and previous eBilling statements are available.
- Make Payments - You can make a single payment or enroll in an interest-free Wildcat Pay Plan.
- Beginning June 1, 2012, card users will be assessed a separate, non-refundable convenience fee—2.75% of the payment amount ($3 minimum fee)—at the time of each credit or debit card payment for student accounts.
- Non-refundable convenience fees will be processed by the Third Party processor, TouchNet, and will appear as a separate charge on your credit card statement.
- A Credit Card Convenience Fee FAQ is provided at: acu.edu/credit-card-faq
- eCheck (ACH) payments will continue to be processed in the Wildcat Pay Portal without a convenience fee.
- Provide Access to Authorized Users – Students will follow the steps within the Wildcat Pay Portal once they click on the Authorized User tab. During this process they will designate access to authorized users of their choice. The authorized user will then choose a user name and password to access the information within the Wildcat Pay Portal.
- Enroll in a Wildcat Pay Plan - This option allows you to spread your ACU charges over the course of a semester without interest. There is a $50 enrollment fee per term and must be paid at the time of enrollment. Future charges and credits will automatically adjust your payment plan up to 15 days before your payment due date. Note: The Wildcat Pay Plans are not available for ACU Online Program students.
- Create a eRefund profile - Be sure to designate a bank account for direct deposit (ACH) in the Wildcat Pay Portal by entering your bank account info on the ‘eRefunds' tab. If an account is not designated for direct deposit, a check will be mailed to your local mailing address (or permanent address, if no local address is specified). However, the fastest way to receive a refund is to designate a bank account for direct deposit. For additional questions visit the Credit Refund FAQ.
Release of Information
The Family Education Right and Privacy Act (FERPA) generally prohibits information released from financial and educational records without the student's consent except in a limited number of circumstances. For more information about FERPA, please visit the Registrar's website.
If you have questions or problems, feel free to contact The Depot at 888-588-6083.