Paying Your ACU Bill
Electronic bills (eBills) are emailed to student's ACU email accounts within the first week of the month. All charges are due according to the terms on the eBill. Official notification regarding the eBill and other university business is sent to the ACU student email account. Students are responsible for this information.
To reach Financial Settlement each semester, students must either: pay the net balance in full, enroll in a Wildcat Pay Plan for the entire net balance, or have an approved loan in place to cover the balance. Note: The Wildcat Pay Plan is not available to ACU Online students.
The Wildcat Pay Portal allows you to do the following:
- View Statements - Current and previous eBilling statements are available.
- Make Payments - You can make a single payment or enroll in an interest-free Wildcat Pay Plan.
- Beginning June 1, 2012, card users will be assessed a separate, non-refundable convenience fee—2.75% of the payment amount ($3 minimum fee)—at the time of each credit or debit card payment for student accounts.
- Non-refundable convenience fees will be processed by the Third Party processor, TouchNet, and will appear as a separate charge on your credit card statement.
- A Credit Card Convenience Fee FAQ is provided at: acu.edu/credit-card-faq
- eCheck (ACH) payments will continue to be processed in the Wildcat Pay without a convenience fee.
- Provide Access to Authorized Users - Just follow the simple sign-up procedure. During this process you will designate access to authorized users of your choice using a user name and password of their choice.
- Enroll in a Wildcat Pay Plan -
This program allows you to spread your ACU charges over the course of a semester without interest. The cost is $50 per term and must be paid at the time of enrollment. Wildcat Pay Plans are not available for Online Programs. Future charges and credits will automatically adjust your payment plan up to 15 days before your payment due date.
If you have questions or problems, feel free to contact The Depot at 888-588-6083.
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU