College Access Loan (CAL)

The College Access Loan is open to undergraduate and graduate students who are Texas residents and/or are eligible to pay in-state tuition. This loan can be used to supplement other financial aid awarded to a student and requires a cosigner. For additional information, please visit CAL applications for the 2015-16 academic year will be released in June.