- Federal Direct Loans
- Federal Direct PLUS (Parent) Loans
- Private/Alternative/Outside Loans
- Federal Direct GRAD PLUS Loans
- Federal Direct Perkins Loans
- College Access Loan (CAL)
- Satisfactory academic progress must be sustained by each student in order to maintain any financial aid program.
- A student may borrow no more than the annual limit shown for his/her combined subsidized and unsubsidized Direct Stafford loans.
- Additional loan amounts may be available to independent students and to students whose parents are ineligible for the Direct PLUS Loan program.
- In order for a loan to pay on time for the fall statement, any loan paperwork, entrance counseling, etc., should be complete by July 15.
SALT helps students and families navigate financing a higher education, successfully manage any resulting debt, and build money skills. Learn more about how you can get started today. It's free!