- Federal Direct Loans
- Federal Direct PLUS (Parent) Loans
- Private/Alternative/Outside Loans
- Federal Direct GRAD PLUS Loans
- Federal Direct Perkins Loans
- College Access Loan (CAL)
- Satisfactory academic progress must be sustained by each student in order to maintain any financial aid program.
- A student may borrow no more than the annual limit shown for his/her combined subsidized and unsubsidized Direct Stafford loans.
- Additional loan amounts may be available to independent students and to students whose parents are ineligible for the Direct PLUS Loan program.
- In order for a loan to pay on time for the fall statement, any loan paperwork, entrance counseling, etc., should be complete by July 15.
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU