- January 1 - File your FAFSA or Renewal FAFSA for the upcoming school year.
- January 6 - Spring Financial Settlement
- March - Initial financial aid award letters for the upcoming school year will begin being sent to entering freshmen.
- April - Initial financial aid award letters for the upcoming school year will begin being sent to all returning students, grad students, and new transfer students.
- May 6 - Billing for Summer. Visit our Billing page.
- May 20 - Notification sent to students who have not met the SAP Policy for Financial Aid Eligibility.
- June 5 - Billing for the fall semester. Visit our Billing page.
- July 1 - Apply for PLUS and/or alternative loans for the coming year. Visit our Loans page.
- August 5 - Fall Financial Settlement
- December 4 - Billing for the spring semester. Visit our Billing page.
SALT helps students and families navigate financing a higher education, successfully manage any resulting debt, and build money skills. Learn more about how you can get started today. It's free!