- January 1 - File your FAFSA or Renewal FAFSA for the upcoming school year.
- December 6 - Billing for the spring semester. Visit our Billing page.
- March - Initial financial aid award letters for the upcoming school year will be mailed to entering freshmen and continuing students who filed a FAFSA in January and February. Award letters are mailed on a weekly basis for students who submit their FAFSA after March 1.
- May 6 - Billing for Summer. Visit our Billing page.
- May 20 - Notification sent to students who have not met the SAP Policy for Financial Aid Eligibility.
- July 1 - Apply for PLUS and/or alternative loans for the coming year. Visit our Loans page.
- June 6 - Billing for the fall semester. Visit our Billing page.
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Calendar
- December 2 - First day to file a SAP Appeal for Spring semester.
- January 7 - Last day to file a SAP Appeal for the Spring semester.
- March 1 - First day to file a SAP Appeal for the Summer Session.
- April 25 - Last day to file a SAP Appeal for the Summer Session.
- May 20 - First day to file a SAP Appeal for the Fall semester.
- August 7 - Last day to file a SAP Appeal for Fall semester.
Learn how the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) gives you access to grants, loans and work-study jobs that can help fund your education.
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU