Graduate in Four Years or Less
Annual block tuition provides financial incentive for students to graduate with a bachelor’s degree in four years or less.
- Because students can take more hours at no additional cost, they finish their degree faster and at significant savings.
- ACU’s plan allows students to take up to 36 hours during the fall, spring and summer semesters, including short courses, internships, online and residential summer classes and Study Abroad. Any hours taken above 36 are billed at half the hourly tuition rate
- Entering the marketplace earlier allows students to begin their career sooner, providing them advantage over their peers.
- Finishing a bachelor’s degree early allows students a head start on graduate studies.
- ACU plans to increase the offering of graduate programs that allow students to earn a bachelor’s and master’s degree in five years or less.
Contact the Depot
Have questions or need help? Contact the Depot via email or call 888-588-6083 for assistance.