Graduate in Four Years or Less
Annual block tuition provides financial incentive for students to graduate with a bachelor’s degree in four years or less.
- Because students can take more hours at no additional cost, they finish their degree faster and at significant savings.
- ACU’s plan allows students to take up to 36 hours during the fall, spring and summer semesters, including short courses, internships, online and residential summer classes and study abroad.
- Entering the marketplace earlier allows students to begin their career sooner, providing them advantage over their peers.
- Finishing a bachelor’s degree early allows students a head start on graduate studies.
- ACU plans to increase the offering of graduate programs that allow students to earn a bachelor’s and master’s degree in five years or less.
Contact the Depot
Have questions or need help? Contact the Depot via email or call 888-588-6083 for assistance.