Student Employment and Leadership OpportunitiesThanks for your interest in becoming a part of the Residence Life Education and Housing team!
1. Desk Manager
- Students can apply for Desk Manager positions throughout the semester. To apply for an available opening, please complete the desk manager application and have 2 individuals complete this reference form on your behalf. One reference should be from an ACU Faculty or Staff Member, and one reference may be from an outside source that can vouch for your character. Once your application is complete you may be contacted by an Area Coordinator regarding availability. Thank you for applying!
2. Resident Assistant (RA) and Assistant Director (AD) Positions
We are now accepting applications for those interested in RA and AD positions in the 2013-2014 school year! If you are not currently working as an RA or AD, you will follow the following steps to apply for these positions. Application deadline for all materials is January 18th, 2013 at 5:00pm. Thank you for applying!
- RA/AD Online Application
- Faculty Recommendation Form
- Current RA/AD Recommendation Form
- Cover Letter & Resume Document
The Cover Letter and Resume Document should be one single document that contains both a cover letter and your professional resume. We will only accept this document in PDF format. Please attach the document in an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For a more detailed description of the application process, please refer to our RA/AD Application Guide. (See Attached Document, PDF, RA.AD Application Guide) Please direct questions about the application process to email@example.com.
- For a more detailed description of the application process, please refer to our RA/AD Application Guide.
If you are currently working as an RA or AD and wish to re-apply for a position, contact your Area Coordinator for more information.
Full-time staff positions can be found on the Human Resources website.