- Academic Calendar
- Final Exam Schedules
- Request a Transcript
- Degree Evaluation
- Viewing Grades
- Credit by Exam
- Dual Credit at ACU
- Academic Suspension
- Transient Students
- Contact Us
Tips for Successful Course Registration
Because of the large number of students attempting to register at the same time each registration period, web errors and system "time-outs" have sometimes interrupted the registration process. Here are some tips which may help make the process smoother:
- Register for only one class at a time. Enter the CRN only for the class you need most into the add/drop screen, rather than entering 3 or more at a time. After you have that class confirmed, enter one or two more at a time until you finish. Registering for all five or six of your classes at once apparently increases the likelihood of an error message and decreases the likelihood you will get any of the classes you want. However, you must enter courses that are "linked" (such as labs and their parent courses) at the same time.
- Use a computer with a wired (rather than a wireless) port if you are on campus.
- Make sure you click on the 'Select Term' menu option and choose the appropriate term before clicking on the 'Add/Drop Classes' menu option.
- Make sure you are eligible for the classes for which you are trying to register. Certain classes have prerequisites or minimum test scores which you must have to enroll in the course. If you do not meet those minimums, it will dramatically slow down your registration process. The online ACU Catalog will have all of these prerequisites in the course descriptions section.
- If you receive an error message (such as "your system has timed out" or "processing error"), the best course of action is to log out of myACU and restart the process. It is likely that some of the classes you entered were enrolled and restarting this process will allow you to see what is registered and continue with new registrations.
- The Banner web portion of myACU is optimized for Internet Explorer. If you are experiencing difficulties when using a different browser, try using IE instead.
If you experience technical difficulties, Team55 (325-674-5555) will be able to assist students by answering questions and helping with any problems they encounter.