Steps to GraduationFollow these steps to a hassle-free graduation:
- Each semester run your own Degree Evaluation.
Click here to go to the Degree Evaluation page .
- Fill out the Commencement Information Form when you are less than a year away from graduation.
- Verify that your mailing address is correct since all graduation information will be sent there. To verify your mailing address, go to The Depot tab on myACU.
- Complete all CLEP testing and incomplete grades (IP or I) before your final semester. Contact your advisor if you have any questions regarding completing IP or I grades.
- Submit transcripts for courses at other colleges before your final semester. Be sure to send the transcripts to the Registrar's Office.
- Meet with your advisor before registering for your final semester.
- You will receive notification of your graduation status from the Registrar's Office a few weeks after school begins in the semester you intend to graduate.
- Notify your advisor and the Registrar's Office of any changes made to your graduation date.
- Review the information for the exit interviews for Student Financial Services, which can be found on right side of your Depot tab.
- Pick up your gown and mortarboard in The Campus Store the week before graduation.
- Attend Commencement Rehearsal.