- What is the cost of a transcript?
- How do I request a transcript?
- How do I notify ACU of my address change?
- How do I notify the University of a name change?
- Where can I get proof/verification of enrollment?
- Where can I get information on courses transferring from other universities?
- When should I apply for graduation?
- Where do I apply for graduation?
- When is graduation?
- How do I apply for re-admission when I have been out of school?
- Where do I see my grades at the end of each semester?
- What address should I use to mail transcripts to ACU?
There is no cost for a transcript.
To request a transcript, visit the transcripts page on our website.
3. How do I notify ACU of my address change?
Students wishing to change their address should log in to myACU and click on the Banner link in the top left-hand corner menu. In the Personal Information box, select "View/Change my Addresses."
A student with a name change should complete a Name Change Request form in the Registrar's Office in AD 207. You will need to provide a Driver's License, Social Security Card, or Marriage Certificate as proof of the name change.
5. Where can I get proof/verification of enrollment?
You can get enrollment verification online and by following the instructions for the National Student Clearinghouse website. You may also visit the Depot.
Courses with Texas Common Course Numbers are cross-referenced with ACU courses in the ACU Catalog. You may also visit the Texas Common Course Numbers website. For other courses, contact the Registrar's Office.
Students need to submit an Intent to Graduate form the semester before they intend to graduate. Visit the graduation page for more information and to complete and submit an Intent to Graduate form.
Students need to submit an Intent to Graduate form. Visit the graduation page for more information and to complete and submit an Intent to Graduate form.
See the Registrar's Office Calendar page for graduation dates each semester. Information concerning the Commencement Ceremony for the current semester can be found on the Commencement page.
Visit the Registrar's Office re-admission page for information and forms regarding re-admission to the university.
Students should log in to myACU and click on the Banner link in the top left-hand corner menu. After logging in to Banner Web, go to the Student & Financial Aid menu. Then, click on the Student Records option and select Final Grades from the next menu.
If ACU requests a transcript from another institution, please mail it to:
Abilene Christian University
ACU Box 29141
Abilene, Texas 79699-9141