The mission of University Purchasing and Central Stores is to support the University and the 21st Century Vision and to strive to help other departments reach their goals in doing their part. We reduce expenditures via discounts, buying groups, partnerships with merchants and use of the PCard; increase productivity by providing departments with the tools and information they need to make informed and cost effective purchasing decisions and provide operational services that save money, promote sustainability, model excellence and serve as an example to our students.
We provide a variety of purchasing services for the ACU community from issuing purchasing cards and purchase orders to completing Credit Applications, helping with vendor selection, sustainability and recycling programs and services, checking in and delivering of all in-coming freight packages, town runs, maintaining storage space and shredding services.
A copy of the newly updated Purchasing with Banner Finance Manual is now available.
We stock over 2,000 different items ranging from pipe fittings and electrical boxes to copy paper and break room supplies. To see a list of stock items, search Banner form FTMCOMM. See the Purchasing with Banner Finance Manual.
We provide a number of other services to the ACU campus. These include:
- Receiving inbound freight and shipments via FedEx, UPS, and other carriers
- Picking up purchases from local vendors
- Delivering received shipments, items picked up in town, and warehouse orders to your department
- Coordinating the moves of new ACU employees when all or part of the cost is paid by ACU
- Shredding and recycling including picking up and returning a shredding container to your department
- Battery and Bulb recycling
- Leasing individual storage space
Forms marked with are stored in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 portable document format (PDF). To view and print a PDF file you must have the free Adobe Reader installed on your computer.