- Purchases made in Texas and for use in Texas are exempt for Texas State Sales and Use taxes. The Tax Exempt Identification Number is printed on the PCard. This number should be sufficient information for the merchant to honor the tax exempt status of ACU. It is recommended that cardholders obtain a Tax Exempt Form for verification as necessary.
- It is the responsibility of the cardholder to obtain tax exempt status when making a purchase.
- Contact The University Purchasing office should you have any questions about our tax exempt status x 2246.
- Tax Exempt Identification Form is available if necessary.
- Purchases made in other states are generally subject to that state's sales tax laws. Examples include supplies purchased either while traveling or for use in that state.