- Important Dates
- Cardholder Responsibilities
- Supervisor Responsibilities
- Audits & Penalties
- Receiving a Card
- Training & Testing
- Making Purchases
- Troubleshooting & Maintenance
- Change or Close Requests
- Forms & Policies
- Contact Us
Each cardholder has a default FOAP that is initially charged to each p-card transaction. If a p-card transaction should be applied to a different FOAP other than the default FOAP, the reallocation must be completed by 5 p.m. on the 7th day of the month following the month in which the charge occurred. If the 7th falls on a weekend, reallocations must be completed on the previous Friday. Keep in mind that p-card transactions are only posted to Banner once per month. All monthly transactions will be posted to the general ledger accounts by the 8th day of the month following the month in which charges are incurred. If the 8th falls on a weekend, posting will occur on the following Monday. It is important that all cardholders ensure that each charge has a valid FOAP applied to it.
Example: Transactions that occurred in the month of April should be reallocated by 5 p.m. on May 7th. April transactions will then be posted to the general ledger accounts by May 8th.
Below are the steps for reallocation, inputting descriptions, and reviewing your monthly transactions by checking Cardholder Reviewed:
1. After logging into SDOL (JP Morgan’s Smart Data On-Line website), select the Financial tab.
2. Select account summary.
3. Select Date Range > Posting Date > select the calendar dates of the month (for example, for April you would select April 1st through April 30th) and then click View.
4. You will now see the charges that occurred on your card for the month selected. From this screen, type in the business purpose of the transaction next to Expense Description.
5. There is an icon to the left of each charge that appears to be red gridlines with a blue checkmark. If you hover over this icon, it says View Account Codes.
6. By clicking this icon, your default FOAP will appear. From here, you can reallocate the transaction to the appropriate FOAP. Once you are satisfied with your changes, select Apply.
7. Once you have verified that the transaction is valid and you have applied the appropriate description and FOAP, checkmark the box under Cardholder Reviewed. This will lock the transaction and prevent further editing. If you need to change a FOAP or description after you have checked Cardholder Reviewed, please call a p-card administrator to unlock the charge.
8. Once you have completed your reallocations and expense descriptions, log out of SDOL.