If an ACU employee is using their personal vehicle for business, they need to track mileage and turn in an expense report for mileage reimbursement.   DO NOT charge fuel to the purchasing card.  The mileage reimbursement is to cover not only fuel but travel wear and tear on the vehicle.   Fuel and mileage together should never both be paid to an individual.

If a vehicle is rented fuel may be purchased on the purchasing card.

The IRS standard mileage rates for the business use of a car (including vans, pickups or panel trucks) will be: 

55.5 cents per mile for business miles driven;

23 cents per mile driven for moving purposes