International Services Available
Need to reach someone across the world? We have the services to help you do that!
|The Postal Service is the only carrier who delivers to virtually every address in worldwide. You only pay the exact amount of postage - no markups. In addition,the Postal Service does not add surcharges for out of delivery area, residential deliveries or fuel prices.|
These are the international mailing services available to you on campus at our window. Customs declaration forms are usually required on all international mail except letters and post cards. The pricing guide, $ to $$$$, is used only to indicate the relative difference in rates. Some services are not available to all countries.
|3 to 5 Business Days|
|Express Mail International|
Free envelopes are available
|4 to 6 Business Days|
|Priority Mail International|
Free envelopes, boxes and tubes are available
|4 to 7 Business Days|
|First-Class Mail International|
Available for Post Cards, Letter-post and Parcel Post
The following extra services are available, all require a fee in addition to postage. Some of these services are only available in conjunction with other extra services and some are not available for all classes of mail or to all countries.
- Certificate of Mailing – Proof of mailing
- Insurance – Protection against damage, loss or rifling
- Registered – Most secure service with proof of mailing and delivery
- Return Receipt – Proof of delivery returned to the sender
- Special Handling – Preferential handling in dispatch and transportation within the U.S. only to the extent possible
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU