Domestic Services Available
Need to reach someone across the United States? We have the services to help you do that!
|The Postal Service is the only carrier who delivers to every address in the United States and its territories, possessions and freely-associated states. You only pay the exact amount of postage - no markups. In addition,the Postal Service does not add surcharges for out of delivery area, residential deliveries or fuel prices.|
These are the domestic mailing services available to you on campus at our window. U.S. Mail sent to APO/FPO (military) or DPO (diplomatic) addresses uses the domestic rates but must meet the customs declaration forms requirements for international mail. The pricing guide, $ to $$$$ , is used only to indicate the relative difference in rates.
|Next or Second Day|
Free envelopes, boxes and tubes are available
No extra charge for Saturday or Sunday delivery
|1 to 3 Business Days|
Available for post cards, envelopes and packages
Free envelopes, boxes and tubes are available for Priority Mail
|2 to 8 Business Days|
Available for merchandise, printed matter, books, audio or video recordings and similar item
* Express Mail has a guaranteed delivery date and time and come with a money back guarantee (see the Postal Service's terms and conditions for details). The guaranteed delivery dates and times vary by destination ZIP Codes. For up to date delivery information, please see the Postal Service's Web site or check with us.
The following optional services are available, all require a fee in addition to postage. Some services are only available in conjunction with other optional services and some are not available for all classes of mail.
- Certificate of Mailing – Proof of mailing
- Certified Mail – Proof of delivery
- Delivery Confirmation – Delivery date and time
- Insurance – Protection against damage, loss or rifling
- Registered – Most secure service with proof of mailing and delivery
- Restricted Delivery – Only delivered to the addressee or an authorized agent
- Return Receipt – Proof of delivery returned to the sender
- Return Receipt for Merchandise – Proof of mailing and delivery with a return receipt
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery date and time and signature of recipient
- Special Handling – Preferential handling in dispatch and transportation to the extent possible
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU