Domestic Services Available
Need to reach someone across the United States? We have the services to help you do that!
|The Postal Service is the only carrier who delivers to every address in the United States and its territories, possessions and freely-associated states. You only pay the exact amount of postage - no markups. In addition,the Postal Service does not add surcharges for out of delivery area, residential deliveries or fuel prices.|
These are the domestic mailing services available to you on campus at our window. U.S. Mail sent to APO/FPO (military) or DPO (diplomatic) addresses uses the domestic rates but must meet the customs declaration forms requirements for international mail. The pricing guide, $ to $$$$ , is used only to indicate the relative difference in rates.
|1 to 3 Business Days|
Available for post cards, envelopes and packages
Free envelopes, boxes and tubes are available for Priority Mail
|2 to 8 Business Days|
Available for merchandise, printed matter, books, audio or video recordings and similar item
The following optional services are available, all require a fee in addition to postage. Some services are only available in conjunction with other optional services and some are not available for all classes of mail.
- Certificate of Mailing – Proof of mailing
- Certified Mail – Proof of delivery
- Delivery Confirmation – Delivery date and time
- Insurance – Protection against damage, loss or rifling
- Registered – Most secure service with proof of mailing and delivery
- Restricted Delivery – Only delivered to the addressee or an authorized agent
- Return Receipt – Proof of delivery returned to the sender
- Return Receipt for Merchandise – Proof of mailing and delivery with a return receipt
- Signature Confirmation – Delivery date and time and signature of recipient
- Special Handling – Preferential handling in dispatch and transportation to the extent possible
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU