Why Have an ACU Mailbox
Reasons for Having and ACU Mailbox
- Have one consistent address while you are at ACU, you won't have to keep changing your address with friends, magazines and others and have your checks reprinted every time you move.
- Receive campus mail from friends and the student organizations you belong to.
- Receive flyers announcing campus events.
- Periodically receive coupons from local businesses.
- Your mail is kept in a safe and secure location until you are ready for it.
- Receive FedEx and UPS packages at your mailbox, not left on your front porch or with your neighbors.
- Receive your mail on federal holidays, since we go and pick up your mail from the Postal Service.
- Have your mail temporarily forwarded to you during the summer and Christmas holidays or any time.
- Gives you something to do when you're killing time in the Campus Center.
- Impress your friends by showing them you know how to work a combination lock.
Who Must Have an ACU Mailbox
A student mailbox is required for those living in the residence halls, Sherrod Residential Park and freshmen and sophomores living in University Park Apartments. Everyone living on campus must have a place on campus to receive mail.
A student mailbox is optional, but we highly recommend one, for those living off campus or juniors, seniors and graduate students living in University Park Apartments.
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU