How to Mail or Ship to ACU
|When sending important or urgent mail or shipment to someone at ACU; please notify them of the carrier, ship date, service used and the airbill or item number. Every day we have several people looking for an expected item and without this information, we cannot tell them when it will arrive on campus.|
ACU does not have a generic mailing or shipping address, you will need to use the appropriate person or department's address. For example, if you need an address because:
- You are or were enrolled at ACU, use the Registrar's Office
- You are or were employed at ACU, use Human Resources
- Of a gift or donation, use University Development Operations
- Mailing to Students
The address formats for students in ACU mailboxes.
- Mailing to Student Organizations
The address formats for student organizations and a link to their addresses.
- Mailing to Departments or Employees
The address formats for departments and employees and departmental mailing and shipping addresses.
- Carriers Who Deliver to the Campus
The carriers who deliver to the campus and our recommendations on who to use.
- Delivery Information
Our goals for delivery to the recipient, signatures in the carrier's records and tracing a shipment in our records.
Satisfy your curiosity about what it means to live and learn at ACU!
Apply to ACU